PASSENGER & MINIVAN ALL SEASON
TOYO EXTENSA A/S
- Multi-wave sipes
- Shoulder rib
- Optimized center block arrangement
- Four wide grooves and variable pitch channels
- Symmetric, non-directional tread design
- Minimize irregular wear for longer tread life and a smooth, quiet ride. Increase all-season traction.
- Connects shoulder blocks to minimize irregular wear. Increases stability.
- Variable-pitch angles on center blocks provide good road contact for increased ride comfort.
- Evacuate water to improve wet traction.
- Enables cross rotation to reduce irregular wear. Improves all-season traction and tire life.
TOYO PROXES 4+
- High Angle Tread Groove and Multi-Wave Sipes
- Outside Tread: Wide ribs and closed shoulder
- High-Grip Silica Tread Compound
- Inside Tread: Wide grooves and high sipe density
- New Advanced Tread Compounding
- Minimize irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride. Increase all-season traction.
- Increased contact area improves vehicle responsiveness and cornering performance.
- Delivers exceptional braking and handling in wet and dry conditions. Delivers longer tread life.
- Improves braking and acceleration. Maximizes wet and snow evacuation.
- The Proxes 4 plus new tread compounding improves wet and dry handling, while increasing the expected life of the tire.
- Treadwear Warranty: 80,000-kilometer (V- and W-rated). 72,000-kilometer (Y-rated).
- Wide lateral grooves
- Snow claws
- Evacuation (Slush) grooves
- Unique tread compound
- Advanced tread design
- Asymmetric variable tread pattern
- Variable multi-wave sipes
- Staggered blocks – sawtooth edges
- Alignment indicators
- The Toyo Celsius provides convenient year-round versatility plus winter weather safety all-in-one tire.
- Wide lateral grooves help evacuate slush and water to reduce the risk of hydroplaning for better grip to the road surface.
- Located in both inside and outside grooves are designed to help improve deep snow traction and increase block rigidity for better handling.
- The inside tread features horizontal grooves designed to help efficiently evacuate snow and slush to ensure the tire remains in contact with the road for better grip.
- Specially formulated for maximizing all-season performance on the outside tread while delivering enhanced traction on the inside tread for traction on the inside tread for traction in cold weather conditions./span>
- Ensures a comfortable ride on dry roads and stability while driving at higher speeds. While an optimized tread angle design ensures maximum traction in all seasons.
- Outside tread – The asymmetric tread design features a lower sipe density on the outside tread for enhanced grip and traction on wet and dry roads for improved handling and cornering. Inside tread – The inside tread has a much higher sipe density for better traction on ice and snow.
- Full depth Multiwave sipes increases tread block rigidity for better ice traction while reducing the possibility of irregular wear for a more comfortable ride.
- Sawtooth edges and distinct tread angles on the inside and centre tread blocks increase traction in inclement weather.
- The Celsius is the first Toyo tire to feature alignment indicators located in the tread blocks on both the inside and outside tread helping owners and tire dealers to detect alignment issues.
- The ‘3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake symbol’ embossed on the sidewall indicates that the Toyo Celsius exceeds the snow tire performance standards set by Transport Canada.