PASSENGER & MINIVAN ALL SEASON
MICHELIN PREMIER A/S
- Even when worn, the Michelin® Premier™ A/S tire still stops shorter on wet roads than leading competitors’ brand-new tires.
- With EverGrip™ technology, expanding rain grooves widen and emerging grooves open as the tire wears to maintain traction.
- Extreme amounts of silica in the EverGrip™ Compound provides exceptional wet grip for everyday handling.
- Sunflower oil keeps the EverGrip™ compound flexible in lower temperatures along with many tread blocks and sipes that act as biting edges to cut through light winter conditions. (Important: While all-season tires are designed to provide reliable performance in moderate winter conditions, the use of four winter tires is recommended for optimal performance and may be mandatory in certain jurisdictions.)
- Shorter stopping
- Hydroplaning resistance
- Excellent wet grip
- Lasting all-weather performance
LIGHT TRUCK & SUV
MICHELIN DEFENDER LTX M/S
- MaxTouch Construction combined with the interlocking action of Michelin’s Breakthrough IntelliSipe™ technology delivers impressively long wear life by providing exceptional tread block rigidity while optimizing the tire’s contact with the road during acceleration, braking and cornering.
- The interlocking action of IntelliSipes™ creates a more rigid tread block, which allows for a reduced starting tread depth leading to lower rolling resistance so you can save fuel without sacrificing safety or longevity.
- Exceptional grip provided by IntelliSipe Technology™ maximizes the number of sipes within the tire, which allows you to brake confidently when you need to most for greater peace of mind in stressful driving situations.
- Lasts up to 33,000 km longer than a leading competitor.
- Can save dollars of fuel
- Stops shorter than a leading competitor
MICHELIN PILOT SPORT A/S 3+
- Variable thickness sipes provide additional biting edges in low–grip conditions to improve wet and snow traction, but lock together in dry conditions to provide crisp handling and longer treadwear.
- Unique biting edges in the grooves grip snow for better acceleration and braking in snowy conditions.
- Helio compound with sunflower oil helps to increase traction at low temperatures, while extreme silica technology provides exceptional wet grip.
- Asymetric tread pattern and Variable Contact Patch 2.0 design result in strong dry performance combined with long tread life.
- Improved mobility in cold weather or light winter conditions.
- Shorter wet and dry braking than leading competitors in the ultra-high performance all-season category
- More dry grip than competitor’s summer ultra-high performance tires.