PASSENGER & MINIVAN ALL SEASON
CONTINENTAL PURE CONTACT
- Stops faster on wet roads
- Lower rolling resistance for improved fuel economy.
- Tuned performance indicators
- 60 Day Customer Satisfaction Trial
- +Silane additives enhance grip on slippery roads, reducing stopping distances.
- Temperature-activated functional polymer increases chemical bonding.
- Indicators disappear when tire is no longer tuned for optimal performance in either dry, wet, or snow conditions.
LIGHT TRUCK & SUV
CONTINENTAL CONTICROSSCONTACT LX2
- Excellent dry and wet braking performance and very good handling properties.
- High mileage and high level of driving comfort
- Outstanding traction in light off-road use
- Wet grip: Secure grip in wet conditions is crucial for safe driving. Performance is graded into classes, A to G (although D and G are not currently used). The stopping distance between a class A tire and a class F tire can be as much as 18 metres.
- Fuel efficiency: Reduced rolling resistance saves fuel and cuts CO2 emissions. Class A tires deliver the best fuel efficiency, with each subsequent class through to G increasing fuel consumption by between 0.42 and 0.56 mpg for a car which does 36 mpg.
- Rolling noise: This is the external noise made by the tire and is measured in decibels. The more filled bars shown on the label, the louder the tires.
CONTINENTAL EXTREMECONTACT DWS06
- Enhanced performance in dry conditions
- Outstanding wet handling and braking
- Impressive snow performance
- Excellent treadlife and fuel efficiency
- Consumer friendly performance indicators
- SportPlus Technology
- 60 day customer satisfaction trial
- Solid outer shoulder and chamfered tread blocks maximize road contact.
- High Void-to-Tread ratio with enhanced groove curvature aids water evacuation for excellent resistance to hydroplaning.
- Sipes and pattern edges bite into snow while Traction Grooves utilize snow-on-snow grip.
- Dynamic Temperature Distribution technology reduces distortion in the tread to improve wear and rolling resistance.
- Tuned Performance Indicators alert drivers to tire’s performance level in Dry, Wet and Snow conditions.
- To enhance handling precision, improve traction on wet and slippery roads while providing excellent treadlife.